Join a foot-to-foot competition for groups pledging to go barefoot on One Day Without Shoes.
How it works? The organization with the most barefoot pledges wins some unforgettable prizes! (Full Terms and Conditions)
Who can join? Any group with 10+ people (companies, nonprofits, universities, huge book clubs…) and their supporters, too!*
Prize: Style Your TOMS Party for 50 People Including:
- Style Your TOMS supplies
- TOMS Eyewear
- Food and beverages
- Two spots on a TOMS Giving Trip, to be given away during the event
Thank you for supporting One Day Without Shoes! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY
- the winner of the 2014 Barefoot Challenge!
- Bowling Green State University – Bowling Green, OH <----Winner!
- New Tech High School – Dallas, TX
- Coastal Carolina University – Conway, SC
- Hardin-Simmons University – Abilene, TX
- University of Massachusetts – Boston, MA
Check out the One Day Without Shoes 2014 Recap Video below.
Find other ways to get involved and help us make a bigger impact: